Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Charge Duster
  • Oxboy
    Free Member

Hi
    Would a medium Charge Duster be too small for me? I’m 6ft Anybody got one?

13thfloormonk

Possibly.

I’m just shy of 6ft and have a medium duster with a 100mm stem and a layback seatpost. The fit is fine and the bike rides pefectly, but i’m definitely right at the limits of the frame size.

willyboy
    Free Member

i’m just under 6ft and am riding a large duster (due to a long upper body/ i need a longish top tube). I have 32 inside leg and it fits me fine. I run it with a 100mm stem and layback post. Hope this helps.

ps i only got mine two weeks ago and its just been on a mini easter road trip round the 7stanes – it rides much better than i had expected it too.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies, I’m looking to frame swap my Orange Crush and am looking around for a steel hardtail. Nothing really wrong with the Crush I’m just looking for a bike thats a bit quicker on the roads and local trails, any suggestions???

Contenders thus far,
    P7
    Charge Duster
    Cotic Soul (2nd hand cant afford a new one!)
    On-One ?any suggestions?
    Dailed Bikes ?any suggestions?

Guilliano
    Free Member

The Duster is a superb frame. I’m actually quite gutted I sold mine now…. am tempted to get another one to replace my Trance X frame (go back to a HT), but I’d really like a Cove Handjob too and they are too similar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Charge Duster’ is closed to new replies.