Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Changing your username?
  • woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Is it possible to change your username on STF? I have decided beer has fallen lower down the list of things I like.

scotroutes

The answer from the mods is usually no, but you could always email them to ask

moderator@singletrackworld.com

chipster

woodlikesbeer – Member
    I have decided beer has fallen lower down the list of things I like.

Have a word with yourself. 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Woodlikesbigbuttsandhecannotlie is a pretty catchy username, to be fair.

sc-xc

I had a Santa Cruz when I first came here….I sold it about 7 years ago rendering my username more obsolete than the 26″ wheels it had 🙁

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I tried to change mine as it often gets confused with the northern bike shop of a very similar name. Emailed but ignored so looks like I’m stuck with it.

singlespeedstu

Same here.
    They wouldn’t let me change my name.
    My answer was to start riding singlespeed again. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

If you have a genuine reason, the mods can be very understanding and helpful

Apparently. So a mate told me….. 😳

scotroutes

I guess you could just stop using one account and start a new one (as long as you drop them a line explaining this so they don’t think you’re “double dipping”). Might screw up your Premier account though?

darrenspink
    Free Member

No chance, you can’t even change your email address 😡

Cougar

Basically, the short answer is “no” because Reasons. It is possible, but you’d need a very good justification as to why.

On a point of note, it’s beyond Moderator powers, it has to be done by the Admin team.

you can’t even change your email address

There seems to be a glitch around this, drop us an email if you’re struggling. (Again though, it’s an Admin task, not a Moderator one.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Changing your username?’ is closed to new replies.