Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Changing from a Cove Handjob to a Dialled PA
  • gringo

I’ve currently got a 2007 Cove Handjob kitted out with 130mm Revs and XT from the same year. It’s a great bike but I fancy changing to a PA and moving most of the kit over from the Cove. No real reason, just a new toy I guess.

Has anyone gone from a Handjob to a PA? Or vice versa for that matter? Or anyone else who has ridden both? What did you think?

It will be used mainly on the North and South Down and on the Surrey Hills. I have a Dialled Alpine also which runs 160mm for the bigger stuff.

So, worth doing or save money and stay with the Cove?

soobalias
    Free Member

ah what a choice.

ive got a pac, mate has a handjob. if i broke my frame i would get a handjob, well if i couldnt get another pa, prefer both to another mates soul but to be fair, the soul is too big for me. i also had an alpine mk2 which i loved but always wanted the pa, which to be honest is more my style, so when the pac came along i had to change.

hashtagdialledfanboy

joshvegas
    Free Member

Once you’ve got the PA you’ll probably want to lay off the handjob for a day or two.

Igmc

gringo

It is a bit of a tough choice. I love the Alpine which I guess is part of the reason that I want to try the PA…

😆 @joshvegas

gringo

Bump for the morning crowd

leggyblonde
    Free Member

If you’ve got an Alpine, stick with the HJ. The PA is heavier, less forgiving and designed for more abuse than the HJ. Both great bikes but the PA would just feel like an Alpine with shorter forks

konaben82
    Free Member

Hi, I have a brand new one in red… Size M though

I don’t really want to part with it as I’ve not even fully built it but I can’t really afford to build it at the mo…let me know if this is of interest

Ben dot Davies 123 at yahoo dot com

Ben

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Changing from a Cove Handjob to a Dialled PA’ is closed to new replies.