Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Championship Play Off Final (usual spoilers)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well well…Reading dead and buried in the first half – are they turning it around?

Jamie
    Free Member

If Swansea don’t score again, then yeah they have a chance.

…then cue the bitch fest about Khizanishvilli remaining on the pitch.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Should definitely have had a yellow…red would have been harsh at that stage of the game. He was at fault for the second too. Not having the best days, that lad.

Caher

Boo have to watch on BBC at work – i see its 2-3 now though.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

This could put it to bed.

Jamie
    Free Member

If Swansea don’t score again, then yeah they have no chance.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh Jamie, you’re so clever.

Bollocks. What the jesus was Griffin thinking?!?

Pigface
    Free Member

Nice one Swansea, not a footy fan really but always look at the results for the Jacks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Over the season, yeah, they deserved it. Was rooting for the Royals today but they let themselves get blown away in the first half. Swansea have been waiting long enough.

Unlucky theotherjonv whenever you get home.

Lifer
    Free Member

As a neutral, great game and Swansea deserved it

mikey3
    Free Member

Watched the swans hundreds of times over the years,more of an armchair fan nowadays,still pretty happy tho.

theotherjonv

That’s 3 times to the play off finals, 3 time coming home empty handed. I’ve got a novel idea for next year, how about a league where after 46 games the top 3 go up? Would save a hell of a lot of heartache.

Fair play to the Swans, they pass the ball really well. We had them rattled though, and if Karacan’s shot had been an inch to the left I reckon we’d have gone on to win 8-3. From where I was the first penalty looked dodgy but apparently they were both stonewall. We had a pretty good handball shout too mind. Ah well, there’s always next time.

Lastly; I know we’re not known as a singing club but the noise and atmosphere today was fantastic (great stadium too). But in comparison to 40,000 swansea fans singing land of our fathers – wasn’t just on the pitch we were second best today. Well done you boyos, enjoy your time in the Premier for as long as you can make it last.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Championship Play Off Final (usual spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.