Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Chamios cream,
  • andybrad

Sorry if this sounds a bit nasty but ive just picked up some chamios cream to try out but ive got no idea where to use it.

So im getting a sore ass type interface with the pad. Do i stick it on the pad? do i have to stick it on my nuts? up my arse? whats the deal with this stuff?

wwaswas

up my arse?

this.

[edit] do report back.

kudos
    Free Member

A good smear around your barse and sitbones should be enough. Some of the older types that came in a squirty bottle were handy for a good dollop in the chammy but with Assos Minty Arse Lard etc, a good thick smear is usually enough…

If you have problems with your balloon knot, a quick diddle with a finger-full might help, although there are better over-the-counter creams for these sort of shenanigans.

duntstick
    Free Member

Are they really any better than Sudocrem though?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Are they really any better than Sudocrem though?

So much better. Sudocrem is too thick and not slippy enough. Chamios cream makes everything glide over each other beautifully. Plus it gives you a tingly gooch. Win win.

kudos
    Free Member

Sudo just turns your crack-thatch into a sticky matted mess… You can make a decent homebrew version my mixing it with Vaseline though.

And it doesn’t come with that lovely feeling, like Nicole Scherzinger sipping Créme de Menth and then blowing gently on your barse…

lunge

I use the squirty stuff on my chamois, bit around my gooch, job done. It really is very good, any ride more than a couple of hours I use it. Don’t be shy with it either, err on the side of excess.

the_lecht_rocks

what about post-ride – what you fella’s using ?

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

I have a gooch like the surface of the moon.

fasthaggis

what about post-ride – what you fella’s using ?

A bath of jelly . 😉

cp

Aldi 1.99 for a massive tub nappy cream is as good or better than any chamois cream I’ve tried.

wwaswas

I have a gooch like the surface of the moon.

Those American flags on poles must cause some irritation.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Chamios cream,’ is closed to new replies.