Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Challenge Cup Final 2015
  • jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Anyone on here going/watching it?

Can’t wait myself!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Saints fan here, I’ll be watching it on the telly.
    Hope it’s a good game for the neutrals.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Athletics, cycling, blah blah blah.

Rugby league, now that’s where the big drugs are!.

Philby

Yep – getting the train over from Bristol in the morning to see the mighty Leeds Rhinos in the Challenge Cup again. Be nice to see Jamie Peacock and Kevin Sinfield leave on a high – both great role models for the game and sport in general, unlike many of their overpaid, overhyped, prima donnas in the Premiership.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Probably a silly thing to say but I’ve got a sneaky feeling KR will run them close.

Looking forward to the day as much as the game, atmosphere with the fans isn’t like any other event.

Philby

Probably a silly thing to say but I’ve got a sneaky feeling KR will run them close.

#

You were right – it was a silly thing to say! Thought it was a total masterclass from Leeds in both attack and defence, and great to see Sinfield and Peacock go out with a winner’s medal.

Felt a bit sorry for Rovers, but they will learn from this and hopefully bounce back to retain their place in the Superleague which from a financial point of view is more important.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Agreed! Leeds were amazing, as was Lizzie Jones. Never seen so many grown men wiping tears away from their eyes.

Philby

Agreed! Leeds were amazing, as was Lizzie Jones. Never seen so many grown men wiping tears away from their eyes

Yes it was a little dusty where I was sat! Amazing reception for her. Just watched a recording of the whole BBC coverage again tonight, and it got a little dusty again!

Coyote
    Free Member

Warriors fan here.

Only managed to watch it in passing. Full re-watch is planned for later today. Caught Lizzie Jones singing, very moving and full credit to her.

Leeds looked very impressive and to be honest it’s hard to see past them for the treble. Be nice to see two legends of the sport go out at the top.

Rugby league, now that’s where the big drugs are!

Obviously an expert on the sport. Cock.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Challenge Cup Final 2015’ is closed to new replies.