Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Chainsaw'ists and Axe Wielding Maniacs of Berkshire Assemble!
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Feeling like your inner lumberjack is being repressed? Fed up with paying £50 for some damp softwood from the petrol station to fuel your Morso? The solution to all your problems and the cause of a few more is here!

Well actually it’s in my front garden, it’s a dead (apple?) tree. Anyone want to come and cut it down and take it away?

And before someone says get a tree surgeon, if no one on here wants it, then it’s going on beardedhipstertrackworld.com as a curated lumberjack experience, for £500 I’ll supply an axe, checked shirt and several mugs of tea, they’ll be all over it like stolen fixies on a Brick Lane market stall.

bearnecessities

Will you post?

teasel
    Free Member

I’m in Bucks but very interested.

Got any pics so I can sort the correct size of transport…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Will you post?

No, but you could turn it into one.

teasel
    Free Member

…or you could just have a rough guess at the height and width and how many limbs etc.

🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Got any pics so I can sort the correct size of transport…

Not big enough to worry about transport, the trunk is probaby 7ft and probably a ft at its widest? It would go in the back of an estate car once chopped up.

bearnecessities

..or a hatchetback.

(Sorry, going now)

teasel
    Free Member

Ah, okay. A tiny tree.

Depending on exactly where you are I can chop and ‘dispose’ of that for you, if no one local wants it, obviously.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Just off M4 J11. Drop me an e-mail if you’re interested and I’ll send you a link to streetview and you can judge for yourself.

weeksy

I work just there 🙂

teasel
    Free Member

Hey TINAS. I’ll leave this as it’s a fair old haul for not a lot of wood.

If it’s only about a foot in diameter why not tackle it yourself with a bow saw or something? Either way, if you have to pay someone to chop and dispose of it just bump this thread and I’ll pop down and sort it.

Thanks all the same.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Chainsaw'ists and Axe Wielding Maniacs of Berkshire Assemble!’ is closed to new replies.