Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ? Chainreaction Problems
  • JimSu
    Free Member

I placed an order on Thursday and another today paying via Paypal. They have deducted the payment but I have not received an acknowledgement email or a reply to a query eamil to sales on friday. Their phones have been on out of office all day Friday too.

Does antone know if ther is a problem as they are usually so efficient?

JimS

Spesh99
    Free Member

I’ve heard there have been a few problems at chain reaction recently. I wouldn’t worry about it- things just seem to be taking a bit longer for some people.

Doug
    Free Member

Ordered some brakes Thurs afternoon, arrived yesterday lunchtime. However I know a lad that recently waited nearly 2 weeks for a set of wheels.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Going off my experience the other week you’ll either get your goods or a refund, I ordered some brakepads,paid by paypal then a couple of days later I got a refund as they did’nt have them in stock.I’ve ordered plenty of gear from them before without problems,I hope this was a one-off.

Gary_C

Mr Foster,didn’t think you used your bike enough to warrant new pads… 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

can anyone get on their site at the moment? seems br0ked?

MrNutt
    Free Member

sctatch that, its just running sloooo00OO00oow

Marmite
    Free Member

They have a monster amount of email at the moment, one sent Friday is not likely to be reached until Monday or Tuesday.

Is your CRC and Paypal email the same, if not you may get confirmation to your paypal email, and it won’t show in your CRC account. You did go back to CRC after paypal and confirm order? If not it is likely the order was not completed, email andy@chainreactioncycles.com and he’ll look at it for you.

Don’t think there are problems as such, just mentally busy there at the moment.

taka
    Free Member

i ordered a rear light in november and got confermation it was being posted yesterday

Marmite
    Free Member

Bear in mind they are dependent on suppliers, if they don’t have stock I guess there isn’t much they can do.

JimSu
    Free Member

That will be it thanks. I have a different email for paypal and CRC. Hopefully the order wil arrive today anyway

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘? Chainreaction Problems’ is closed to new replies.