• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cp.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • chainreaction m615 brakes – come with IS adaptors
  • cp

Does anyone know if the m615 brakes from crc come with is adaptors?

Yes I could email crc but I won’t get a reply before the present code runs out 🙂

bantasanta
    Free Member

Brakes don’t usually come with them I don’t think.

chrisdw
    Free Member

I bought some from Ribble that came with IS adapter on the rear and a post on the front. CRC ones didnt. Did come with bolts, all the bleeding blocks and new olives.

acidchunks

Same as chrisdw, mine came with lots of gubbins but no IS mount adaptors.

breadcrumb

The code finished yesterday, I would of took the gamble and used the free returns if I wasn’t happy.

warpcow
    Free Member

Brakes pretty much never come with adapters. If they did they’d have to include loads to cover all the possible variations people would require.

darkslider
    Free Member

From the CRC description of these brakes:

fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suit your bike

Seems pretty definitive to me. What’s this code that ran out yesterday then? I tried to use my £5 off £50 code to buy a pair of these brakes but it wouldn’t accept it, I assumed because they’re already reduced in the sale and paid full price for them. Be a bit peeved if I could’ve had them cheaper after all.

cp

Present got you 15 off 99.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘chainreaction m615 brakes – come with IS adaptors’ is closed to new replies.