Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • ChainReaction Cycles – No Response or Order Despatched!
  • legend
    Free Member

so they’ve ignored the email I sent them asking to cancel, and I’m going to have to have the hassle of sending it back (bought the thing elsewhere).

you are kidding, right? The first email took days to be answered, so you thought the second one would be answered and actioned immediately? Somehow I think ‘ignored’ could be replaced with ‘hadn’t got through their massive pile of emails to mine’

grum
    Free Member

you are kidding, right? The first email took days to be answered, so you thought the second one would be answered and actioned immediately? Somehow I think ‘ignored’ could be replaced with ‘hadn’t got through their massive pile of emails to mine’

Yeah you’re right – what else are you supposed to do when you need the item reasonably urgently (and no they don’t have it at LBS), and can’t get through on the phone to cancel either? You should be able to cancel online but it won’t let you while it’s processing.

mboy
    Free Member

Ordered some stuff Sunday night… Its now Wednesday evening, and still showing as “processing” on their website.

They’ve definitely let their standards slip massively in the last year or two, probably since they started supplying to the USA too. I remember the time when you could phone em up, a sales person would answer your call straight away, and as long as it was before 3pm the order got sent the same day! Hey ho…

mamadirt
    Free Member

I’d guess they’re still working their way through the massive amount of orders placed over the weekend (from folks who didn’t have to wait until the end of this week for their visa bill cut off date 😕 ) during their biiiiig sale . . . reckon they’ve put the prices back up so that they can cope with the backlog before people order again 😆

snaps
    Free Member

Well my Lyrics ordered @ 06.57 on Friday arrived today, both pairs were showing in stock when ordered but I didn’t get the dispatched email until Monday PM.
    I do support my LBS but less than half price was to good to refuse.

vinnyeh

I remember the time when you could phone em up, a sales person would answer your call straight away, and as long as it was before 3pm the order got sent the same day! Hey ho…

This pisses me off also- fine if you don’t advertise same day dispatch- I order from lots of places where it might take several days for the order to be dispatched, and I’m happy with that, but if crc say
    Same day dispatch on all ‘in stock’ orders that are received by CRC before 3pm UK Time Mon – Fri.

and don’t do that then I’m not going to be happy.

neninja
    Free Member

You’d think they’d be quieter after the credit card cloning fiasco. I know a few people who simply won’t use them now.

My order placed on Monday afternoon is still in ‘processing’ limbo. Fortunately it’s non-urgent so I’ll wait.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

I ordered a pair of pre-built wheels on Sunday afternoon that were in stock – nothing at all. Emailed them today so I’ll see if that gets me anywhere.

I do remember the days when CRC was as good as next day delivery.

squattingmouse
    Free Member

And now in their defense – I emailed them at 6.39pm asking what was going on and got a reply at 7ppm apologising for the delay saying they’ve had an unsually busy weekend!

Quite impressed. Will be even more impressed if it is dispacthed tomorrow as they’ve said.

Blower
    Free Member

same here ordered sunday,still processing.

their prices are high nowadays anyhow.started shopping around instead.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘ChainReaction Cycles – No Response or Order Despatched!’ is closed to new replies.