Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • chainreaction cycles
  • steviecapt
    Free Member

+10 from me for service, thought i would give credit where i think its due, ordered 2 items friday afternoon, turned up saturday at 1pm, cant fault it,only way i could of got the items quicker was to go in there shop and pick them up myself, and i used there free postage aswell, ive used other shops next day service before and it took longer, so well done chainreaction 10 out of 10 from me, cheers steve

TrekEX8
    Free Member

Have to second that, I’ve used them for many years and always found them excellent.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I stopped using them due to there packaging process and constantly having to go to the post office to pick things up.

I don’t mind doing it but putting a headset cap in a big box when it clearly fits through the letter box is just annoying.

Just my opinion because before the change I used them lots. Merlin is my go to place now.

Onzadog
    Free Member

They’re not as good as they used to be. The big box thing is annoying but really takes the piss when they send helmets in bin liners and tgey arrive battered to hell and back.

steviecapt
    Free Member

ive never had a problem with the packages from chainreaction,but i usually order multiple items, i will agree with you on one point though, merlin, another top notch internet site, mind you saying all this now, i bet my next order will go tits up lol

tarquin
    Free Member

Used them to order a set of rollers. Turned up in a week exactly to Australia and was only £12 for tracked parcel force delivery.

Better than other retailers who take your money then take 2-3 days to dispatch.

Been using Ribble more than Merlin recently as have they have a bigger range and more road stuff.

portlyone

Collect+ delivery

Deliver your parcel to the shop around the corner for you to pick up. Some Spar shops are 24hr…

carlossal
    Free Member

Totally agree regarding packaging. Ordered some replacement Giro helmet pads and they came in a box that could have housed a pair of shoes !. They also seem to have got dearer than other online shops.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘chainreaction cycles’ is closed to new replies.