Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Chain Reaction Cycles customer service
  • Harry_the_Spider

I won’t go into the details but they have just sorted me out with a good will gesture when they didn’t really have to.

I know that £29 to them is nothing but it has saved me a few quid and means that I will continue haemorrhaging my wages to them in the future.

Good work fellas.

angryratio
    Free Member

well done crc.. have some Koolaid on me.

wors

I ordered some brake pads dinnertime yesterday, turned up this morning, cracking service if you ask me.

retro83
    Free Member

Brilliant service this week for me also. Well done chaps

Helios
    Free Member

My fiance ordered my birthday present from them monday – it still isn't here… Although I'm mostly blaming Royal Fail for that one…

bigG
    Free Member

I ordered some stuff on Sunday, and it arrived today, along with a free bottle.

I have to that CRC have never failed for me, and I've spent substantially more there than my wife knows about. I just need to find a reason why there's now a new bottle in the cupboard………

G

wwaswas

I had some nipple problems last week that were sorted quickly and courteously by the CRC wheel and warranty department.

I've got 51 orders on my history with them. Fortunately the total spend seems to only include abotu 6 months worth…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Cycles customer service’ is closed to new replies.