• This topic has 42 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Chain Reaction Complete your order emails
  • Jamie
    Free Member

^^This. Again, saw the results from A/B testing FSX did using a number of different personalisation points (both sender and recipient) and preference/behavioural linked data and it was really interesting to see the uplift. This stuff fascinates me

I guess this is where P-X is going wrong….

….or right, as they seem to be doing ok for themselves.

I’m confused.

andyrm
    Free Member

Top results I saw from the tests were:

Hey [NAME],

We spotted that you added [highest value product] into your basket but didn’t but it 🙁

We know that sometimes you can get distracted, change your mind or just plain old forget – come back to us and complete your order in the next 48 hours and get a free Rockstar Energy Beanie worth £20!

[Direct link to basket]

Look forward to seeing you soon!

[NAME of boss – scanned handwritten signature]

PS – I spotted that you also looked at [product viewed but not added to cart] – we also have a promo on [similar category/product on promo] with [X]% off here

To someone, from someone, incentivised (with a promo product subsidised by a drink manufacturer), and a behavioural linked offer too. This is how it should be done!

Jamie
    Free Member

More and more, I feel I am on the fringes of your demographic, Andy.

As I would be chewing my fist off at that ‘Hey!’. Yo I could take, by ‘hey’, is a bit too much.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Complete your order emails’ is closed to new replies.