Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Chain Reaction Billboard
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

I was driving around Bristol on Friday and spotted the forementioned billboard opposite the THE LOUISIANA pub I dont think I have ever seen a bike shop doing similar is cycling hitting the mainstream now? . I was quite surprised as it cant be cheap

boxxer7
    Free Member

I don’t think CRC are too short of money, but they do seem to be really keen for business at the moment, its the run up to xmas. The dreaded January quiet time for many companies.

Stoner
    Free Member

I dont think I have ever seen a bike shop doing similar is cycling hitting the mainstream now?

Missed the wall-to-wall Wiggle adverts during the TdF on ITV4?

scaredypants

stoner, what’s TdF ?

Stoner
    Free Member

Tour de France.

scaredypants

what, the bike race ?

Stoner
    Free Member

and national terrestrial TV at 6pm isnt mainstream?

scaredypants

well, the coverage itself was fairly mainstream (at ITV’s “risk” I guess) but it’s fairly targeted advertising for a bike shop, I’d have said

Stoner
    Free Member

a CRC billboard in Bristol is probably fairly well targeted too, what with everyone getting their bikes nicked so regularly 🙂

scaredypants

😆

Peyote
    Free Member

There’s one in Woking too, I suspect it’s because it was one of the Cycle Towns that the Coalition Govt. pulled the funding on, bit late for jumping on that bandwagon.

clubber
    Free Member

there’s loads in Bristol. I’ve seen at least 10 now and I haven’t been around town that much recently so no doubt there are many more.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

there’s loads in Bristol. I’ve seen at least 10 now and I haven’t been around town that much recently so no doubt there are many more.

I have missed the others which indicates that I am in autopilot mode when driving which is a worry , I will have to pay more attension.

I guess they are doing a trial

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Billboard’ is closed to new replies.