• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Chain reaction 10% weekend FAIL
  • mildred

Just ordered some stuff, the discount was applied at checkout, completed the sale, and they’ve added the discount back on and charged me full whack!!

Bloody bollox!!

Anyone else had this?

I’ve emailed them but given they haven’t yet replied to my email from last week I’m not going to hold my breath.

Whinge over.

druidh
    Free Member

It’s not the weekend any more?

Davesport

Double FAIL cos Wiggle were doing 20% off if you spent over a ton or 15% if less

gazza100

It’s not the weekend any more?
    Advert says offer ends today at 9am.

GEDA
    Free Member

Wiggle discount is only if it has not been discounted by more than 20% already and ends today. The discount is a bit rubbish as stuff is expensive to start with on Wiggle.

uplink
    Free Member

I’ve emailed them but given they haven’t yet replied to my email from last week I’m not going to hold my breath.

Simon

I tried earlier, discount wasn’t coming off at basket.

Just tried again and it’s working now.

Ax3M4n
    Free Member

I had a problem with Wiggle.

I had began the checkout/shopping basket procedure for a windstopper jacket, which had a 35% discount. By the time I got through to the “Pay” screen, the price had gone up by £22.

I couldn’t get hold of Customer Service on the phone – only be email after 24 hours, and they just gave me a load of flanel about prices changing all the time – what? In the middle of buying?

roper
    Free Member

I’ve stopped using CRC.
    As fun as it might be for them, I got bored with having to send stuff back which was broken only to have to pester them to give me a refund. My last order took them three different transactions, ignored emails and phone calls to finally reach the amount they owed me.
    There are loads of better “reliable” online shops now.

NazNomad
    Free Member

It worked for me-bought a new frame which already had £500 off & they still gave me an extra 10% Never had any problems with them before either
    Dave

jimc101
    Free Member

Has been extended till tomorrow (Tues), they have it listed as 9am CET finish, so i guess that means 8am finish for the UK?

mildred

Uplink, wow… wouldn’t have thought of that myself.

Anyway, apparantly they’d set it up wrong so that it all ended at midnight last night instead of 9am cet. They’ve remedied that and extended it until tomorrow. Also refunding the 10%.

invercyclist
    Free Member

Cant complain about chain reaction, bought a set reba’s on monday night, arrived yesterday and fitted today, same fork in Alpine Bikes £425, chain reaction with all the discounts £341 incl delivery 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Loved that discount. Got me £130 off my new road bike 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Chain reaction 10% weekend FAIL’ is closed to new replies.