Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Chain Link Cufflinks
  • fathomer

I’m getting married in a week and a half and I’ve realised that I’m going to need some cufflinks.

I remember seeing some chainlink ones a while bike on the net but can’t find them. The only ones I can find are by Beltatyre (on Etsy?) Can anyone point me in the direction of any others?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Longmire.
    😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ll ask the wife where she got mine from.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

Chain link Cufflinks

Try Judy, although she might be a bit sleepy she’s just race 12hrs of Exposure on a Fat Bike!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Shinycufflinks she tells me.

P20

Ahsat got me XTR ones for our wedding, apparently from shinycufflinks. They’re fantastic

grittyshaker
    Free Member

I got some made by a jeweller friend as a present for my brother for being my best man. Jewellers can get hold of the “stalks”, I just gave him the chain links.

Coyote
    Free Member

Anybody got a Mint Sauce pendant they can lend me?

damitamit
    Free Member

I’ve had the SRAM ones from ShinyCufflinks for a couple years now. They’re great (thou I dont wear cufflinks that often).

akira

Ive seen just powerlinks used before.

packer
    Free Member

Silver plated shimano ones:

http://www.shinycufflinks.co.uk

fathomer

Cheers for all the suggestions, the shinycufflinks ones look really nice, as do the Lego ones, but to pricey unfortunately.

Ended up going for xcwanabe’s suggestion, which showed up this morning, really nice for the money!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

A mate made me some as a christmas present.
    Bought the “link” bits for £1 on ebay, and used a couple of links from an old chain (cleaned up)
    Stuck them together with superglue.
    Sorted.

Beerbabe
    Free Member

I make cufflinks out of used bike chain. Cleaned & plated and turned into cufflinks: £3.95 single, £5.95 double or enamelled (excl. P&P)
    http://beerbabe.co.uk/ourshop/cat_711844-Stuff-for-Guys.html

beaker2135

Singletrack sell logo ones. I got a pair for Christmas, they are really well made and look fantasticSTW Cufflinks
    I like the XTR ones from Shiny Cufflinks as well though

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Beerbabe- have you got any bigger pictures of these; http://beerbabe.co.uk/ourshop/prod_2534700-Plain-Bicycle-Chain-Cufflinks-single.html

Thanks

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

ooooh the shinycufflinks are nice…I used to have a boho necklace made out of chain and leather bought from moab.

shifter
    Free Member

Not cycling related but I like these
    🙂

Militant_biker

I got these from poshcuffs.co.uk last year for my birthday.

captain-slow
    Free Member

Stumbled across this thread last week and I am today wearing a pair of Beerbabe’s single link cufflinks. Highly recommended for design, price and speedy delivery.

Beerbabe
    Free Member

theroadwarrier
    I will email you some photos via your website email address.
    beerbabe

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Chain Link Cufflinks’ is closed to new replies.