Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • cervelo s1 soloist commetns please
  • karnali
    Free Member

thinking of changing to one of these frames, for road, triathlon and commuting

i like th eidea of being able to change the seat andgle witht he post for the tristhlons with some clip on bars

has anyone p clipped a rack to one for commuting?

general comments about them would be appreciated
    ta

Joxster
    Free Member

How far is your commute? and to where? You’d be better getting a cheap 2nd had road bike for the commute and keep the Cervelo for racing. What distance tri do you do?

MrSmith
    Free Member

nice frames. i nearly had one but went for something else in the end.
    worth putting a rack on for the funny looks from roadies.

duckman

You will struggle to get mudguards on, an essential IMO for a commute

scottishbadger
    Free Member

I was going to get one, but was told that the ride is pretty harsh. Not for commuting IMHO.

karnali
    Free Member

commute is currtly done on a ss tricross, its only 7 miles, so thinking o fuseing th ecervelo on nice days and the soul on not so nive days with some crud guards on it. I’ll be getting rid of the tricross and my current road frame to get the cervelo, the other carrying option i have is either a rucsac or a a ebc trailer if i have a lot of stuff. I may get a seat post mounted rack to put on the soul and use my dhb panniers on that for heavy days and just use the cervelo for light days with a rucsac

tri disatnace sprint and standard at present but would like to go up to olympic and aslo try so 10 and 25 tt’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘cervelo s1 soloist commetns please’ is closed to new replies.