Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cervelo c3 anyone ride / ridden one and other suggestions for disc bike guards
  • karnali
    Free Member

So I’m toying with selling my R2 and my London road and going for one lightweight road / gravel bike that has discs and will take proper full guards. Bikes are used for road riding, the odd bit on forest roads etc and a once a week commute that I sometimes use a pannier for. The C3 looks good and I like my R2 the only -ve being no rack mounts but I can live with this.

Has anyone ridden the C3 and how do they find it, especially if they have ridden an R2 or R3.

Any other suggestions for similar bikes to look at and consider

thanks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sadly, Spesh have taken the Diverge away from that sort of thing, as my vintage of it would have been pretty much ideal.

Focus Paralane are well worth a look.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

I’ve ridden the C5 and actually have a demo one if you’re local to me and fancy a ride on it?

I rode the C5 both on the road and on loose paths and thought it was exceptional…..pricey mind!

The ‘old’ R series were a tad harsh, the C-series not so but then again carbon has come a long way.

I’m based Central Scotland if you’d like a go.

mrblobby
    Free Member

C3…

Diverge…

I’ll leave it at that.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Top end C3 compared to lower end Diverge. Well done.

Anyway, what about a Mason, OP? 4 Seasons, I think is that sort of thing.

rOcKeTdOg

Got a C3 for sale at work, not sure if i like the curved stays but it’s certainly light

mrblobby
    Free Member

Top end C3 compared to lower end Diverge. Well done.

😀 Was a lazy google , though would anyone really spend 3 grand on a top end Diverge?

Actually 20% off this “expert” one at Evans…

Still not the most aesthetically pleasing of bikes.

TiRed

My suggestion for disc brake guards is to bin them 😉 . That Diverge is gopping.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cervelo c3 anyone ride / ridden one and other suggestions for disc bike guards’ is closed to new replies.