Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ceramic Tiles from B&Q
  • rootes1

Hiya,

if any happens to be in a B&Q (South East area) and spots some Utopia 100mmx100mm White tiles by Pilkington Tiles (Blue Boxes) could you get a box of 25 (£4)…?

after buying lots i'm one box short and Pilkington Tiles has gone in to administration….

my email is in my profile if you can help – beer tokens on offer.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Have you tried their website? You can search for a store with stock then reserve and collect. It's what I did when the local store didn't have enough of some border tiles I wanted.

rootes1

less tiles on the website than in the store.. and no sign of any pilkington ones as an option ;-(

so far tried in store at Guildford and Farnborough

Si

coffeeking
    Free Member

I hope this isnt the same manufacturer of black 100×100 tiles I just bought 2 boxes of and need a third, came in a blue box. I'll go flipping mental.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

They've been in admin since bout april. The factory is up here near me, still running I think. Their retail stores are closing one by one at the moment, got some fantastic bargains at the audenshaw branch on friday. I think swinton is still open. Might be work locating some branches and calling them. They are only taking cash so far as I know however, so doubt you'd be able to pay over the phone and have them couriered

rootes1

I hope this isnt the same manufacturer of black 100×100 tiles I just bought 2 boxes of and need a third, came in a blue box. I'll go flipping mental.

was some black ones @ farnborough store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ceramic Tiles from B&Q’ is closed to new replies.