Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • centreparcs Longleat, riding routes
  • MicArms

Went here a couple of years ago and a kind STW’er sent me a map or two for local riding. Going there again next week but I’ve lost the maps.

Anyone help with routes or is free for a blast next week some time?

cheers…Mick

Muke
    Free Member

Chas T sent me a good route previously, but I don’t think I still have it.Remember to take your bikes into your villa @ night.I had my P7 stolen from Elvedon CP last week and there is a lot of it going on it would appear.

MicArms

Cheers Muke. it was Chas T who sent me the routes last time, but couldn’t remember his name. Yeah, bikes in the villas into the storage room area. And locks. Sorry to hear about your P7.

MicArms

One final request for help?

Cheers..Mick

swamp_boy

Used to live near there a few years ago. There was an informal bit of single track that largely follows the outside of the perimeter fence and Longleat estate take a relaxed view about people riding in the surrounding woods.

Farther afield the obvious choices are Salisbury plain and the Great Ridge woods to the south. Most of its on Landranger 183 and 184 or explorers 143, 130 and 118. It is possible to do some good 30 – 50 mile loops, lot of it off tarmac.

Hope this helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘centreparcs Longleat, riding routes’ is closed to new replies.