Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • centre parcs, any chances i could negotiate a last minute upgrade??
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

im going in last week of jan to elvedon. i now think that it would have been nice to have the swanky villa with hot tub/sauna type thing.
    whats my chances if i ask on the day if i could be upgraded and pay the difference or should i ring now? i really would like to get a "good deal"
    on one if you know what i mean.
    whats my chances?

bananaworld
    Free Member

Why not ring now and find out…?

geoffj

Mate of mine went just before Christmas and reported a dynamic (sic) pricing policy, where you can get cheap last minute deals. So I'd wait a bit and then ask.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Very easily if they have spare ones.

odannyboy
    Free Member

but has anyone ever done this?
    should i wait till the day when i rock up at the gate? my thinking is this might be done "through the back door" so to speak?

odannyboy
    Free Member

anyone had any experience of this?i think they only have a few posh villas they rent to audi drivers who book ages in advance and pay through the nose, so maybe my chances are slim?

tails
    Free Member

Phone them ya big jesse.

wwaswas

they do operate a fairly sophisticated pricing control system which links prices to predicted and actual demand. If you've picked a low demand weekend and they've got space you might be able to sort something out – best bet is to go on the site and see what their 'best price' offer for what you want on there is vs what you've paid and then make them an offer of what you're prpared to pay.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘centre parcs, any chances i could negotiate a last minute upgrade??’ is closed to new replies.