Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cee Lo Green
  • SaxonRider

, who is currently providing the soundtrack to my work at the computer, is superb.

You could hardly suggest otherwise.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

His solo stuff isn’t really my cup of tea but the Goodie Mob were excellent, he is bloody talented though.

SaxonRider

It’s the talent I’m referring to. Even if one didn’t like his music particularly, it is hard to deny that his voice is superb. And the Gnarls Barkley stuff was brilliant.

stanfree
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zsl7L17Ss[/video]

His backing band are something else. His last live lounge at Radio 1 was amazing despite me not being a massive fan.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Funny / cool signed version of eff you

MSP

I was quite surprised that on German MTV, **** you was played at any time of day without a problem. I had kind of noticed it before, hearing the odd word, then thinking did I really hear that, but it was blatantly clear with that song. I was told at some point (but can’t validate the fact) that the idea of certain words being offensive is a very English language thing, in other languages and cultures an insult is based on a statement such as “your mother has a face like a baboons bottom” not a singular offensive word. It does kind of reinforce my personal belief that swearing is bad English but its rather silly to find it offensive.
    Anyway apart from my rambling I do quite like what his music.

Torminalis
    Free Member

your mother has a face like a baboons bottom

and your father smells of elderberries!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cee Lo Green’ is closed to new replies.