Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • CDs in your collection you can't remember
  • rOcKeTdOg

just been sorting out some old CDs and came across 2 by Willy Mason, i can’t for the life of me remember what they sound like and i’ve no CD player here…weird eh? or have you done it?

watched this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1721899471564471503#docid=-8748660260748064978 but don’t remember him or the music at all??

have aliens planted it?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Funnily enough I went to London a couple of weekends ago and went to the lock-up where my stuff is. I did remember when going through my CDs “I don’t remember that one” but to be honest I left the CDs there and don’t remember which one it was.

antigee

don’t remember which one it was.

must be an app that can sort that

cinnamon_girl

Try having vinyl you can’t remember … and having a record player that doesn’t work. 🙄

CountZero

I think I’ve got a Willy Mason CD upstairs. Haven’t listened to it in ages, bought it after seeing him at a gig. Can’t even remember who he was supporting now. That’s if it is Willy Mason, of course.
    rOcKeTdOg, why do you have cd’s and no player?

CountZero

Ha! There you go, it’s a Willy Porter album I’ve got, not Mason. Going to have to play it sometime soon to try to refresh my memory of what he sounded like. Still can’t remember who he was supporting…

rOcKeTdOg

rOcKeTdOg, why do you have cd’s and no player?

CDs are all at my folks house, no cd player there,i’ve lived in too many different houses in the last 4 years and the CDs haven’t caught up with the moves yet. (the perils of divorce and rebound relationships!) it’s all MP3s now you know Daaarhling…..having said that i miss buying a “hardcopy” and would love to have them properly sorted and displayed for easier use

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CDs in your collection you can't remember’ is closed to new replies.