Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CD, DAB, internet, bluetooth mini stereo systems?
  • ElShalimo

I’m looking for a smallish but good quality hifi system for our kitchen dining area
    Are there any small systems out there that include CD, DAB, internet radio with Bluetooth for android devices? I think my wife would prefer a 1 box system but if it’s got separate speakers it shouldn’t be a problem

Has anyone got one they could recommend?
    Cheers

simon_g

Marantz and Denon both make nice “shoebox” systems (supply your own speakers) with all that stuff now. Anything with a 30-pin iPod connector can be made bluetooth with a £10 adaptor that plugs into it.

alanf
    Free Member

Denon CEOL – separate speakers can be had with or without CD player. Internet and wifi for streaming from PC, NAS etc

ElShalimo

Simon_g – don’t supposed you could give us a web link to the adapter?

nedrapier

Denon DM39 DAB. Speakers to suit budget, there’s a USB slot in the front for a bluetooth receiver, or usb stick with music on.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=denon+39&safe=active

CountZero

Denon FTW. Always made good quality kit, my very first CD player was a Denon, bought in 1983, it cost around £800, and got top reviews at the time. I’ve still got it, and it still works.

nedrapier

Might be wrong about the bluetooth dongle. You can always get a dongle to audio cable input adapter and hide it round the back.

ElShalimo

Has anyone got a Denon CEOL.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CD, DAB, internet, bluetooth mini stereo systems?’ is closed to new replies.