Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CCTV of dogs being stolen on Friday
  • shermer75
    Free Member

This video has come up on my facebook. I don’t know the dog owners but it is obviously very distressing for them. It happened in Cranleigh, Surrey, so if anybody lives near there and/or recognizes the thieves then you know what to do:

Link

Edit: You see the dogs being stolen at 1.00 minute in…

piha
    Free Member

I understand that the dogs have been found in Frimley.

whitey
    Free Member

Awesome. I love a good ending – not enough good endings these days.

whitey
    Free Member

Awesome.

Jamie
    Free Member

bigh
    Free Member

It does seem that facebook pressure does work in these cases, pal of mine had his returned recently after it was stolen. Wish it was the same for bikes 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

As an aside, the police/councils should buy whatever CCTV camera that lady was using. Pretty good quality.

piha
    Free Member

I stand corrected, Burpham not Frimley, a good outcome nevertheless.

It would be nice to catch the miscreants that took the hounds and explain to them not to take things that don’t belong to them!

Gary_C

Glad that the dogs have been found safe & well.

Yes, good quality cctv there, lets hope that the police have a positive result in catching the thieves. The Renault Clio is showing as taxed, insured & mot’d on the database so it shouldn’t take too much detective work to track down the owner.

simmy
    Free Member

As an aside, the police/councils should buy whatever CCTV camera that lady was using. Pretty good quality.

The text of the writing on the Date etc looks the same as my Swann system. They are good quality as it allowed me to rewind the system last night to find which scrote allowed his Dog to do its business on my Doorstep

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CCTV of dogs being stolen on Friday’ is closed to new replies.