Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • CCDB Inline
  • chakaping
    Free Member

It’s an amazing shock when it works. Hope yours survives whistler golf chick.

My last one died on day two in Finale Ligure.

legend
    Free Member

So if the clunking at the start of the stroke is just the negative spring setup, what about clunking when it’s starting to extend again? 1 big spacer in mine and it’s decided more noisey after around 5 rides

darrenspink
    Free Member

Needs a rebuild I would say. There shouldn’t be any clunking anywhere.

legend
    Free Member

Anyone had any luck getting CC to respond to emails recently? Seemed to be getting somewhere pre-christmas now nothing (luckily it seems that leaving the CS alone is slowing down any issue). A call to the US is in order shortly

teethgrinder

They are very busy. I ended up ringing.

I now have an AirCS warranty upgrade from my InLine. Much better, and it has the balck stanchion.

settit
    Free Member

Hi,
    My DB Inline has developed the “compression chirp.” What is the cause? What has to be done to correct it? Does it’s condition effect it’s performance? Can the bike be ridden? I’ve emailed CC & posted on their Lounge without response.
    Thanks

teethgrinder

I can’t remember what TFT said the cause of the chirp was when mine did it (the 2nd time it went back). I seem to remember it does make a difference to rebound and compression damping, but it’s annoying and needs fixed.

Get it sent to TFTuned and depending on age and proof of purchase it should get sorted under warranty.

The final straw for mine was when it got stuck down on the morning of a 2 day visit to BPW. Needed loads of pressure to re-extend it and C&D settings were way out. Ended up with a $75 warranty upgrade direct from Cane Creek.

v666ern
    Free Member

Get it sent to TFTuned and depending on age and proof of purchase it should get sorted under warranty.

Literally sent mine off last week to TF and they were fantastic. Sent them my frame receipt and it was all done under warranty. Also had the IL upgrade as i figured for £80 it was worth it even if i sell it on. First ride in anger tomorrow so will see how it rides.

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

The topic ‘CCDB Inline’ is closed to new replies.