Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Cbeebies – show me show me
  • bobbyg81
    Free Member

I never once said she should put on weight because she’s pregnant. Everyones different.

You sir, are a fool! That’s that!

molgrips
    Free Member

no because she didn’t use it as an excuse to pig out and she exercised, no real reason to gain weight apart from the actual baby weight if you are sensible and eat well/exercise

Apart from the hormonal changes and hundreds of millions of years of mamalian evolution that get you to put weight on to support breast feeding – none at all. Also, even if you don’t pig out, you still gain weight early on.

What a dick. Honestly.

Just a little thought experiment here – if your wife/gf HAD put on weight during pregnancy, would you have said the same to her?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

not really an experiment is it? more just a query

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fandango
    Free Member

“being pregnant does not give you fat arms and a fat face”

Not fat, but it’s a physiological fact that preganacy causes oedema (water retention)peripherally in places such as face and limbs.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

weight gain rather than fat increase

Indeed…. healthy overall weight gain during pregancy in the mean population is something like 25 kg. Typical baby is less than 5 kg. The remainder is obviously directly related to the placenta etc…. but general fat gain for breast feeding, extra blood volume, water retention etc will show up as the classic all over ‘glow’ (or looking a bit tubby all over, if you like)….. which has nothing to do with pigging out lack or exercise.

bigyinn
    Free Member

A rival for GW and his lack of tact perhaps?

bobbyg81
    Free Member

He’s just a tosser looking to get a rise out of people. He’s obviously not very bright either.

If I had any sense I wouldn’t have risen to his bait.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Seems to be a few on here today, obviously didnt get any at the weekend or something….. 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

obviously didnt get any at the weekend or something

Yeah – cos his wife has lost all desire for him with his incessant whinging about her putting on a pound or two…

😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

just out of interest – how pregnant is she? less than 5 months? if so, she has always been tubby.

Not looking to get a rise out of people just don’t like the dumpy woman (wgaf if she is pregnant and using it as an excuse to eat more) out of show me show me based on her having an irritating voice (or is that a symptom of pregnancy also that i may have overlooked???)

bobbyg81
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that they dont show the episodes in chronological order. Not that it matters.

The thing is, I agree that she is irritating. There was just no need to slag her weight. Especially as your knowledge of pregnancy and weight gain is well of the mark.

It is great that your parter/wife didn’t gain weight , but that doesnt mean that that is the norm. My partner lost weight during the earlier stages of her pregnancy as she ate even healthier than she normally does. She was still abit puffy around the face though.

You ever thought of engaging your brain before you speak?

TooTall
    Free Member

cruz earlier

rob-jackson
    Free Member

tootall i am patently aware of my “physique” thanks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Cbeebies – show me show me’ is closed to new replies.