Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cavendish`s crash !
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Anyone see his crash at the Tirreno-Adriatico ??
    Looks like either his wheel failed or forks failed ?
    i know its a few days old , but ive just watched it on sky +

firestarter
    Free Member

from what i could see on the tv coverage it looked like all that was left was his wheel rim on the floor . Lucky lad

robarnold
    Free Member

link?

atlaz
    Free Member
    br
    Free Member

Looks like his hub failed.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

"When we started off I didn’t feel too bad, then at the bottom of the Turchino, as we were fighting for position, I got three spokes ripped out of my wheel," he explained to gazzetta.it in a video interview.

"I had to do a wheel change at the bottom of the Turchino. I chased and right at the top I got back to the peloton but then there was a crash in the peloton on the tunnel. I started the descent and normally I'm a good descender. The peloton was in ten groups down the descent and I went through all the groups, boom, boom, boom, and into the second group but I think there was already 40 up the road."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cavendish-describes-incident-packed-milan-san-remo

mattythemod
    Free Member

Wrong race Sweedish chef .

Wookster

He's nails getting up after a stack like that! I reckon he'll come good in the tour for sure. He made the tour for me last year really amazing amazing rider.

Do you reckon the old boy kept going with the broken bike in the vid wouod cover the sherry and heating bill for a bit I reckon!?!?!?!?!?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cavendish`s crash !’ is closed to new replies.