Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cav
  • toys19
    Free Member

As is customary, Cavendish was equally happy to acknowledge the contribution of his team-mates, declaring that “I did 200 metres today in a 200?kilometre stage. Two of my team?mates rode for 190 of those kilometres and the rest took over and delivered me to the line. So although it’s my name on the list, it’s for the team.

Culled from Guardian. That is all.

brakes
    Free Member

he’s the icing on the cake

Spud

And I’d still put money on some bloody footballer winning SPOTY!

headfirst
    Free Member

I’m really starting to think that a move to Sky will be bad not just for him, but all involved. He needs a team built aroung him and nobody else, with a single-minded focus of him winning stages and the green jersey. He won’t get that at Sky.

Harry_the_Spider

I agree. Mark Renshaw was hinting on TV that the SKY deal isn’t done and dusted.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Agreed with Headfirst.

Sky won’t run themselves into the ground getting a breakaway back to get him to a bunch sprint.

Can’t see Brad taking his turn on the train roaring into a French village somewhere…..

breatheeasy
    Free Member

In fact I read an article with Millar saying pretty much the same thing about Wiggins when he was on Garmin.

headfirst
    Free Member

Can’t see Brad taking his turn on the train roaring into a French village somewhere…..

exactement…

stever
    Free Member

Renshaw was hinting that the two Marks and their mate come as a bundle.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Renshaw was hinting that the two Marks and their mate come as a bundle.

I’d almost assume that was a mandatory requirement to the deal…

headfirst
    Free Member

Best thing would be to leave the HTC team as is, why on earth are they losing their main sponsor? If all else fails, how about a whip round so that emblazoned across Cav and co’s jersey’s are the three letters…..

STW!!!!!

Maybe would could poach GT of Sky?

phil.w
    Free Member

Maybe would could poach GT of Sky?

Hope you have deep pockets, there’ll be few teams looking in that direction for next year.

headfirst
    Free Member

He’s been pining for Welsh lamb on twitter, anybody know a ‘boyo’ who can sort us out with a truckload? That could swing the deal.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

importing meat for the rest day! Recipe for disaster.

headfirst
    Free Member

mW: 😆

Don’t be upsetting the Welsh farmers now.

donsimon
    Free Member

Not sure if meat from the home country is a good idea. 😕

molgrips
    Free Member

Much as I would like to see an all-star British team, I can’t imagine breaking up HTC. It’d be a right shame.

binners

He’s not going to get a lead out man on Sky who’ll do this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L8VLgLX7AM[/video]

He’d have to be mad to leave. To be honest, the coverage they’re getting this year, if as a team manager you can’t find a sponsor, then you probably couldn’t find your own arse using both hands

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Surely HTC will easily find a new sponsor, look at how much publicity they have got! I don’t think Cav will go to Sky bu Geraint has been talking to other teams, his value must’ve gone up significantly this year!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cav’ is closed to new replies.