Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Caught By The Fuzz…
  • Jamie
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVubZ0Oegy4[/video]

shermer75
    Free Member

No sir, I’ll keep my flannel to myself sir

lucien

Two “ladeeez” walking down the road and the first one asks “have you ever been caught by the fuzz” and second one responds “nah, but I’ve been swung by the tits”

Igmc

butcher

Both men should be diplomats, I reckon.

‘My wheel came up a bit…’

Jamie
    Free Member

‘My wheel came up a bit…’

I lost it when he said… ‘I was only doing 22mph’.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I liked ‘get out the square mile and don’t come back’, ie, go and kill yourself in the Met’s area so they can scrape you up.

rene59
    Free Member

Typical cops, letting one of their own types off.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

How much of a dick do you have to be before the police actually arrest you?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If I could be bothered doing the paperwork I’d nick you son.

It’s a shame those horses are so well behaved it could at least have crapped on the idiot.

boblo
    Free Member

59mph on the video…. Yikes.

Jamie
    Free Member

What makes me wonder, is the guy has obviously got away with a massive slice of luck, yet is pushing it even further by posting it on Youtube.

Probably cannot be identified, but I did wonder, if it goes viral and comes to the attention of the relevant police, it can be used to prosecute.

59mph on the video…. Yikes.

From the vid description:

Police officers were amazing! So lucky. Just to make clear to everyone bike has modification on sprockets so speed is not accurate at all.

😐

scuttler

Should’ve wheelied his horse like this.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

‘If you want to show off, go on a track day & fill yer boots to the non existent audience’
    What a DickHead.

boblo
    Free Member

Police officers were amazing! So lucky. Just to make clear to everyone bike has modification on sprockets so speed is not accurate at all.

Strangely that’s my usual excuse too… I could imagine it being out by a few % but 300? Hmmmmm…

biglee1

If the speedo under reads its illegal

skydragon
    Free Member

It wasn’t a wheelie, he was manualing…

theotherjonv

Lol

Just had chance to watch the vid. So clearly speeding, wheelieing, and then claiming the speed’s not accurate because he’s modded the gearing. Which as well as being an issue in itself I assume he hasn’t declared the modification to insurance and hence has invalidated his insurance too.

So post it on the web, what harm will that cause 😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I shall be riding along that very bit of road in about 5 mins. I shall try not to wheelie my Brompton!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You don’t look at the speedo with the front wheel 4ft in the air anyway. Trust me. You don’t……

boblo
    Free Member

But most of us can tell the difference between 20mph and 60mph even without the benefit of looking down. He was riding like a twit and is very lucky to get away with it, so far…

funkrodent

Am loving the “Now get out of the square mile, and don’t come back!”

Could only have been delivered better if it was Sir Michael of Caine himself doing the vocals :mrgreen:

On another note, it sounds as if the perp was one of those nasty immigrant types. Has anyone thought to inform Nigel about this latest outrage..? 😉

theotherjonv

You don’t look at the speedo with the front wheel 4ft in the air anyway. Trust me. You don’t…..

Fortunately he has a video record to see how fast the traffic furniture was passing by, plus he can refer back to the speedo. Which even if it is inaccurate due to his undeclared mods, won’t be so far off that it reads 59 when you’re actually doing 22.

Serious question – if someone reported this are the police then obliged to take it further? Or because a copper has already seen it and decided a talking to is enough, does it end there?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Where does it say his mods are undeclared?

Honestly, get a grip. Next thing he’ll have had a child on the back, not that you have any indication of that either but I’m sure it won’t stop you speculating.

soobalias
    Free Member

and if it had been a childs face, what next?

baby robin?

garage-dweller

No baby robin involved but an adolescent thrush was mildly inconvenienced.

samuri
    Free Member

Sorry to be mr boring sensible and everything but just google ‘wheelie’ with ‘killed’ for a full list of why this is an absolutely **** stupid thing to do in a built up area. The guy is a total bellend.

brakes
    Free Member

I was expecting some Dredd-type justice to be served. Like his bike being kicked over by the horse.
    Can a mounted policeman get off his horse without a step/ ladder? They’re big old beasts.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Can a mounted policeman get off his horse without a step/ ladder? They’re big old beasts.

Can you be more specific please.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

They put them on a horse when they get too fat to run anymore.

brakes
    Free Member

Can you be more specific please.

the horse is a brown and called Sidney and has a penchant for digestive biscuits.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s lovely, but I’m still no clearer which of them in that video is the big old beast?

Which reminds me….

What’s got an arsehole in the middle of its back?

kendo954
    Free Member

He really should have hoisted another as he cleared off

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Caught By The Fuzz…’ is closed to new replies.