Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Cats – what little food treats does yours like?
  • TheTompy
    Free Member

Geordie is addicted to Whiskas cat milk and he also likes popcorn.

Alfie loves rabbits.

Both love those Whiskas Irresistibles.

dazpaul
    Free Member

Whiskas chicken sticks, just got 2 rattle the foil pack + our cat turns up. Its the only food she will eat out of our hands !

fisha
    Free Member

Cold ham for my two.

AS soon as you start tearing open the seal, you look down and there are 2 cats looking up at you.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kaysee

Earwax…

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I can now add pork pies and Baxters Mushroom Potage (mushroom soup) to this slightly old post! The cat will go nuts with interest as soon as the soup is opened.

cranberry
    Free Member

One of ours used to love bunny brains and would always eat a single bunny eye – never both for some strange reason.

Jasmine likes Whiskas treats, bombay mix and cat sticks -if you aren't quick enough opening the packet you get "helped". Only those that want to lose skin unwrap a cat stick slowly in our house.

rootes1

texas BBQ domino's pizza

chvck
    Free Member

cat sticks -if you aren't quick enough opening the packet you get "helped". Only those that want to lose skin unwrap a cat stick slowly in our house.

Yes, same here! She's also pretty partial to stealing the bacon from sandwiches and failing that stealing the bacon-y bread after you retrieve the bacon from her.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Getting any food is a treat for our cat

alpinegirl
    Free Member

Ours used to love tuna. Anytine you got the canopener on a tin and closed it (making a little click) they would could running in hope and were often disappointed I think …

organic355
    Free Member

Cornflakes for Frankie and Cisco here:

Keva
    Free Member
    Keva
    Free Member

Spot the Bengal

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

No idea how to display a picture from Tweetphoto.com, so here's a link to a pic of our efficient killing machine showing us what he's just about to munch on

http://tweetphoto.com/39620925

titusrider
    Free Member

for all you cat lovers, watch the vids on here, v funny
    Simons Cat

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Polonium.

LS
    Free Member

Baby moles are our cat's current favourite, but of the things we give her then the Whiska's sticks and catmilk are her preference.

DaRC_L

dry food, most days…treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.
    Apart from that any sort of soft food leaves the unfortunately named (rhymes with hussy) elder female cat as popular as a sh-one-t on the stairs.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

anything not hidden or covered the fat little greedy bstrd.

😆

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Don't know what the wee bugger next door likes to eat, but it sure thinks digging and sh1tting in my veg patch is a 'treat'. If I ever catch it, it's going to get a size 10 right up it's wee hairy hopper.

Tried putting down some chilli powder today, hopefully should curtail him a bit.

cranberry
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge -the best way to stop that cat fertilizing your veg is to buy one of your own.

You know that you want to.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Cats – what little food treats does yours like?’ is closed to new replies.