Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Cats – what little food treats does yours like?
  • Midnighthour
    Free Member

What little food treat does your cat like?

samuri
    Free Member

Mices

rootes1

whiskas 'cat heads' only call them that due to the shape of the box… Rosie starts to drooll the minutes she hears the lid being opened!

yum yum

NZCol

Butter out the packet, unattended fillet steak, salt and vinegar crisps, anything not hidden or covered the fat little greedy bstrd.

stumpy01

+1 for those Whiskas things. Chicken & Cheese flavour I think they are.

z1ppy

this time of year, baby birds… to be toyed with first.

I love cats, but this time of year is just gruesome (luckily only one of the three is a stone cold killer).

vinnyeh

frigging stinking raw lambs hearts.

sputnik
    Free Member

This boy here is called Ash. Any treats welcome 🙂
    He only gets dry food , but now and again gets treated to a 'soft' food pouch and he loves 'em

rootes1

cool cat!

leftyboy
    Free Member

When I had cats one liked to eat any type of fish (ideally in a cheese sauce) and the other liked magpie eggs!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Cheese, they literally claw my legs when it comes out the fridge!

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

One of ours will hoover up anything other than mushrooms, carrots & green veg. Bell peppers are a particular favourite.
    The other hates fish, she tries to cover it up like she's just done a poo!

rootes1

Rosie likes to lick yoghurt pot lids…

jam-bo

moths.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

grated cheese or salt & vinagar crisps for ours

Alphabet

We live in the country so she just pops out and helps herself to the local wildlife.

Keva
    Free Member

prawns

.duncan
    Free Member

one of our cats will eat anything but the other will not be tempted by anything than dry food except for left over yogurt pots..

BikePawl
    Free Member

Our old cat loved melon skin, yeah strange I know.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Rabbit heads or yoghurt pots.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I might try some of these with ours, he too is a 'cat food' only sort of cat which is a bit disappointing.

The pics of the cats people have posted here are beautiful. Thanks.

I used to cat sit for someone who fed their cats Maltesers and the cats had to be given the chance to drink out of a slow running tap in the bathroom basin twice a day as it was their favourite drinking place, so basin suddenly full of 3 very hairy cats, which was odd. They always had a proper bowl of water on the floor all the time, so I guess they just found it fun.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Salt & vinegar crisps, spag bol, frosties but only dry.

parkesie
    Free Member

Marmite cheese wiskas cat heads and curry. leave a marmite and cheese toast unattended and your coming back to a round of toast.

househusband

As per BikePawl – melon! One of ours goes nuts over it, am glad to have found he's not alone.

Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Maltesers for me please!!!

stuartie_c
    Free Member

None of these treats would satisfy this mofo of a puddy tat…

http://www.diesel.pp.net.ua/news/2008-02-10-104

plecostomus
    Free Member

Cheerios when I have mine in the morning and sometimes kellogs start! Prawns, mackeral, pasta and pesto!

edhornby

our cat smokey goes for bacon above everything else. he doesn't get it as it's really not good for him so he gets a stick treat thingy that comes in a silver foil like a miniature pepperami

he helps himself to mice, rats pigeons and squirrels

cranberry
    Free Member

one of ours loves the Whiskas treats. and cat sticks – she'll "help" you with her claws out if you are slow at opening the packet.

She also likes bombay mix and other stuff with chilli in it.

chameleon78
    Free Member

bit of kit e kat round my nadgers usually does it for my cat……..

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Ham, freshly stolen from your sandwich

BikePawl
    Free Member

househusband – Member
    As per BikePawl – melon! One of ours goes nuts over it, am glad to have found he's not alone.

That's good to hear that he wasn't alone in his love of Melon skin

OCB
    Free Member

Mice, birds, frogs, tofu, most olives (but not the small green Lebanese olives, or those in too much oil/brine – he prefers the big Kalamata's, and is ok about most marinade too), rice-flour pastry, freshly baked unleaven spelt bread, sunflower seeds, seaweed & tamari rice crackers, home-made tomato sauce (but only with garlic) …

sputnik
    Free Member

OCB, how about a pic of this fine connoisseur you speak of?

GW
    Free Member

**** giving them treats! this week so far the little bastard has left 3 skinned rabbits and their guts in the kitchen and a birds wing/foot in the living room.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

my friends' cat billmurray is partial to a valerian root teabag or three. bag and all. he's mental.

haddock
    Free Member

Dog food, but only when the dogs in the room!

Gunz
    Free Member

Ours is half Scottish wild cat so this time of year is only in the house once a week. The rest of it he spends up on the allotment eating rabbits (keeps the little sods off the carrots).

soops
    Free Member

Catnip drops. My 2 cats love them! 8)

mildred

anything the little bastard can fit in his mouth.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Cats – what little food treats does yours like?’ is closed to new replies.