Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Catching a squirrel
  • Joe

Did you not see the pigeon shooting thread on here the other day? Why is this so complicated.

CountZero

Did you not see the pigeon shooting thread on here the other day? Why is this so complicated.

It is in my loft.

🙄

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I used to manage a building where the squirells would regularily get trapped in the ventilation system, they would smell for about 2 days and then that was it.

There is a restaurant in Edinburgh that had/has squirrel on the menu.

Harry_the_Spider

CountZero – Member

It is in my loft.

Due to the nature of my loft 50% of it (where the squirrel is) is a 6″ gap, between the inner and outer skin. Even the smallest of gunmen isn’t going to fit in there. But you knew that. 🙄

Gorehound
    Free Member

Due to the nature of my loft 50% of it (where the squirrel is) is a 6″ gap, between the inner and outer skin. Even the smallest of gunmen isn’t going to fit in there. But you knew that.

Squirrels live and feed outdoors. Get someone to trap or shoot it, that’s how we deal with the bushy tailed little barstewards around our house. 😈

Gorehound
    Free Member

One of these.

and bait it with.

http://www.unexco.com/gallery/baittrap.html

Then dispatch the burger with an air pistol.

Simples. 😆

schnullelieber
    Free Member

Patience,
    In time the squirrel will seek you out.

JackHardcore
    Free Member

It’s a pity you were not closer, I’d be happy to deal with that tree rat for you with my trusty BSA R10

🙂

No joking around but I could probably put you on to a responsible local BASC insured air rifle shooter that will deal with that for nowt?

CountZero

Jack, that BSA is niiiiiiiice! make the Airsporter I used to shoot with a mate look rather mundane. 😀

JackHardcore
    Free Member

Jack, that BSA is niiiiiiiice! make the Airsporter I used to shoot with a mate look rather mundane.

Yeah they’ve come a long way, as it happens I’ve just finished restoring an old Airsporter I found in a car boot sale last year 🙂

solarpowered
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    solarpowered – when you’ve caught it, we’ll put it in a casserole. Squirrel is supposed to be the new chicken.
    POSTED 22 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Meant to be quite chewy bunny hop, not wise me thinks 😀

portlyone – Member
    That would explain why the salami was a little chewy last night…
    POSTED 11 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

😈

No joking around but I could probably put you on to a responsible local BASC insured air rifle shooter that will deal with that for nowt?

I’m doing it for free and can also take it to work to ‘do the deed’ in another humane way. That gun looks like it might just blow a hole in the side of the house anyhow! 😯

Riofer
    Free Member

When I had to remove Squirrel family from my loft, snickers was the bait they couldn’t resist!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Catching a squirrel’ is closed to new replies.