Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Catching a lift (Cardiff to London-ish)
  • SaxonRider

Complete shot in the dark, but is there anyone on here that might be travelling to London from Cardiff/South Wales/Bristol on Saturday? I am in desperate need of a lift! I can pay.

molgrips
    Free Member

Can’t afford the train?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Train on a Saturday should be cheapest enough shouldn’t it?

(Sorry that’s not much help.)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SaxonRider

The train would be fine, except that I am going to Chertsey, and it requires 2 changes with only a few minutes between each train. And I don’t trust First Great Western to get me there on time. Besides, chatting with someone in a car is more entertaining.

molgrips
    Free Member

To be fair to FGW, they have been pretty good to me.

I’d give you a lift if I were going that way, but I’m not going til Monday and our car will be full.

rwamartin
    Free Member

What sort of time were you looking to go? I’m not sure what I’m doing yet but had been pondering a trip to London to see my parents. Not certain I’ll be going and it might be a late decision if I do.
    Rich.

SaxonRider

Hi Rich. I can be flexible, but I’d like to be able to reach Chertsey before noon. Beyond that, not fussed.

rwamartin
    Free Member

I wasn’t planning on leaving here (Pembrokeshire) until after lunch, so arrival in Chertsey would be around 4-4:30pm. I’ll keep you posted though if I change my plans. My email is in my profile if you want to get in touch.
    Rich.

SaxonRider

Thanks for that, Rich. I too have an email in my profile if you want to get in touch.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Catching a lift (Cardiff to London-ish)’ is closed to new replies.