Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Cat **** in your garden
  • jonnyrockymountain

I have recently put some decorative gravel down in a small area in my garden, but cat’s seem to like ****ing in it, is there any products out there I can spray on the ground that will stop them?

lerk
    Free Member

20-30g of No.6 sprayed liberally across the area should do it!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Dog.

Fake plastic cat with big eyes.

Some sprays or sound waves.

jonnyrockymountain

No.6 what?

scaredypants

lerk
    Free Member

jonnyrockymountain

Wish I could lerk!!!!!!

ferrals
    Free Member

We have this. F-ing annoying. There’re little pellets which smell rank to them and seem to work, but you have to put more out after heavy rain.

Also curry plants smell strongly and keep them away.

jonnyrockymountain

Yeah it is annoying, thanks ferrals

galactus
    Free Member

Hiya Jonny,, I use a plant called Colius..?
    Might not be the right spelling but it stops cats from fouling your garden!
    All the gardens I’ve put them in don’t have cat visits anymore 🙂

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Look on the bright side.
    Cats=no rats/ mice.
    Rats and mice harbour parasites that can really screw up your riding. (Apparently lymes disease is endemic within the UK mouse population).

The cats owners should provide them with toilet facilities, or you could order more sand and gravel and invoice your neighbours for it!

On balance, I would rather cats pooping in my garden than rats burrowing through the foundations, chomping through electrical wires, etc.

footflaps

The cats owners should provide them with toilet facilities

Doesn’t really work like that, you can’t really train a cat to poop somewhere specific, they just do as they please.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

I had this problem a few weeks back I completely cured it by buying a trowel. What you do is pick up the shit with the trowel and fire it at the cat. One hit and they never come back. It’s incredibly satisfying too.

jonnyrockymountain

Wanman I like ur style, I bought some new steel toe cap boots!!! But I was always shit at football, that’s why I’m asking the question!!!

enfht
    Free Member

I know lots of cats, none of them like to crap in their own garden. I think its a cultural thing.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Cats have that horrible parasite, toxo-something., oh bearded one.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Get your own cat. I’ll shit in your neighbour’s gardens and keep other cats out of yours.

A dog chases off cats, but it’ll shit in your own garden and it won’t have the decency to bury it unlike a cat.

BillMC

That’s quite an offer dk. Are you up for hire?

jonnyrockymountain

Pellets down yesterday and no shit this morning, so far so good, I’ll keep u informed!!!

slackalice
    Free Member

Lion poo, as I’m led to understand. Nothing like the essence of a bigger cat to deter the smaller ones. Not sure where to obtain, although apparently some pet shops sell it. Failing that, get on to Longleat, possibly eBay 🙂

v8ninety

West mids safari Park sell their big cat sh!t I think, although I not convinced that the faeces of a large carnivore is a palatable alternative, in reality. Surely it would be rank…

deadkenny
    Free Member

BillMC – Member
    That’s quite an offer dk. Are you up for hire?

😆 Bloody autocorrect.

But yeah, for the right fee I’ll take a dump in anyone’s garden 😆

chrishc777
    Free Member

Get a big cat, 7kg of Norwegian does it for us!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Spray them with a super soaker full of chilli’s! Disgusting creatures.. they shi** in my garden all the time! Why anyone would own a cat is beyond me pointless animals.

onehundredthidiot

Guesstimate who the cat belongs to then sprinkle their borders with catnip.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Cat **** in your garden’ is closed to new replies.