Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • casual softshell hoodie
  • oxym0r0n

TheGingerOne – I have relegated my RF jacket to night riding duties, where it is doing a good job, so no more embarrasing turning up in the same jacket moments 😆

Oh, and did I mention the snugflex 😉

iain1775
    Free Member

Same RF as Northwind described, loved it but found it way too hot for riding in
    Zip went also but got MiL to replace it (she good like that)
    Still use when walking the dog etc but generally replaced with some Royal thing that is very nice ( and has slightly longer arms) Not sure on model but it’s black with red zip and detailing! Cost £40 when CrC had that big clothing sale back around August/September time

cynic-al
    Free Member

Thanks all. I may try that Dakine one.

It’s just for my 25m commute & dodging about town/pub when it’s cold (like now).

r53sport
    Free Member

What about the Royal Alpine Storm?
    null

jam-bo
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Saw that jambers…and a bloke came into the shop with one on so I tried it on! A bit heavy and didn’t look too windproof sadly.

It looks like what I want is unavailable (cycoling cut, with hood, decent fabric, like a Hoodlum)

EDIT oops I see you can buy Hoodlums!

2nd EDIT bah they’re all the ones with the minging print on the front or with the daft cuffs 😡

scottyjohn
    Free Member

I was in TKmaxx the other day and they had a large selection of softshells at great prices, check them out.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Condor Softshell. Very similar to the Triple Aught Design (TAD Gear) but nowhere near the cost. Great with a decent fleece underneath.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hmm TKs by never have any 🙁

Cheers Aphex, that may do the trick!

DezB
    Free Member

The Dakine one is half price at Extremepie.com and if you google there’s a 10% discount coupon – got mine for £64. er, can’t find it, hang on.

Well, that’s weird. When I ordered mine they had all sizes available and some on Ebay, now can’t find them at all.
    Oh well, there are still a couple on ebay for £75 & £80

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ta Dez, with some help from theorangeone I think the Dakine will be too baggy. As fit is paramount I may not risk mail order.

I rode in in my Prism today to see how that would be. In fact it wasn’t too hot.

frepster
    Free Member

Has anyone got the merino planetx hoody that can comment on fit. Looking for something to stick to my skinny frame?

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘casual softshell hoodie’ is closed to new replies.