Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cast your minds back…. Oldish Giant content
  • hp_source

Right, here goes, can anyone shed anymore light on this wonder of modern engineering? 😆

I can see it’s a Giant Warp DS 100, zooming on the bit appears to show Sram 7.0 rear mech, Mech discs, grip shift… a quick google seems to suggest it may have 27gears… and was possibly a German model. It belongs to a colleague who’s thinking of selling it, and asked me to advise.

Apparently it’s in cracking condition, so I was thinking he may be better off putting it on retro bike, but didn’t know where to start price wise, or if there was any market for it outside of the people who might fancy an alternative to the ‘supermarket brands’…

Failing any miracles I may just do a comedy ebay listing professing it to be a downhill monster with dual crown forks and inches of uncontrolled travel…

legend
    Free Member

They were budget bikes when they were new so I don’t think he’ll get much for it ten years later.

As Gumtree’s free, he might as well stick it on for £100 and see what happens

hp_source

pretty much my thoughts too…

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cast your minds back…. Oldish Giant content’ is closed to new replies.