Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cashback from bike shops and other sites
  • stayhigh

Morning All

I’ve been using a website called topcashback for a while now which offers a from 3 – 8% from places such as Chain Reaction, Wiggle, Evans, Cycles UK and a whole host od other outlets and services.

Its free to registar and to qualify for cash back you simply goto the site you want via the link on the topcashback site.

If you join using the below link then you will get a £2 bonus and I will also get a couple of quid. Which is nice 😉

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/jabbanawunga

Cheers 🙂

br
    Free Member

I saw this with CRC, but have you actually had any money back into your account yet?

scaredypants

if you do – watch CRC. Purchases never track properly IME so you have to manually request the dosh within 42 days, or lose it (on quidco anyway).

bazzer
    Free Member

They seem to track fine on Quidco for me 🙂

stayhigh

Never had any problems with cashback from any of the shops listed on topcashback and have had about £30 back this year which is great.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

CRC has worked ok for me on Quidco and i’ve just been paid a lump of money, some of which was from CRC. I use Quidco a lot, up to now (since feb) i’ve had around £145.00 paid back to me. Bonus.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cashback from bike shops and other sites’ is closed to new replies.