Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Cars you want…
  • Wozza
    Free Member

Use: 330d

Want: 335d

Dream: M5 Tourer

jp-t853

Just look at the guy driving the XR2, that is a pure class outfit.

br
    Free Member

Tomthumb – is that Karmen based down Kingston way, as my old team accountant use to run a ‘ratty’ one (with serious running gear underneath)?

As for me, currently fancying a change; looking at Jaguar XK8R or S-Type R, Merc CL500 or E500 or for more ‘economy’ a 159 3.2 – but been a tight-arse I’m expecting change from £10k.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Lovely!

retro83
    Free Member

Forgot that i need one of these also:

timber

Completely forgot about that modded Amazon, awesome. Curves, power and I’m sure a rollcage is the ideal thing to brace the bikes to in the back.

Spent too much time looking at these on Pistonheads when getting an MX5 for the GF.

Maserati Ghibli / Bi-Turbo

CountZero

That lovely red and white ’57 ‘Vette over the page that klunk posted reminded me of the one I saw parked in LA. Walking back to the hotel in N. Hollywood from Universal Studios it was just sat by the kerb outside one of those typical little houses with a small lot out front with chain-link fencing all around. Stunning car, perfect condition, just gleaming in the sun. Perfect. That Challenger R/T with the 6:71 blower is just nuts, but I love it.
    I also love that Volvo Amazon. 600bhp? Seriously? Shave me bald and call me Simon! I could really enjoy owning that, beautiful car, I always liked the grill design on those.

scraprider
    Free Member

discovery 3 / 4 or range rover sport

Waderider
    Free Member

More evidence that petrol needs to be more expensive.

I’ll have a Lotus Sunbeam crossed with a milk float please.

CountZero

Anyone who thinks electric cars are the answer is nuts. We don’t have the generating capacity to charge millions of cars, or the charging infrastructure. Fuel cell tech, possibly, or petrol/Diesel/electric.
    Anyway, found a pic of that Amazon’s motor:

Shiney!

spursn17
    Free Member

I used to own this

It’s a 1970 Plymouth Sattelite, and I had to get rid of it for financial reasons. I’d give up cycling (MTB and road) to have it back, I was in tears when I handed it over to it’s new owner.

It’s still the best thing I’ve ever owned.

Holmesey
    Free Member

Satsuma Castanet XR4 Turbo Fanny Magnet
    (for those old enough to remember)

for the rest- googlify it

edhornby

Maserati GT (current one) in white with tan or black leather – look so much nicer in the flesh than they do in pictures

molgrips
    Free Member

VW Phaeton.

MikeT-23
    Free Member

At the moment?
    These last two days I’ve been eyeing the 2011 Nissan X-Trail (2l diesel, in black or khaki) with more than a hint of desire.
    Boring? Perhaps.
    Attainable? Not without making sacrifices elsewhere and submitting to needless debt.
    Likely? Nah.

richmtb

If we are staying away from fantasy land I’ve always fancied building a kit car.

One of the quicker 7’s or maybe one of these.

A road legal race car capable of 0-100 in single digits for less than forty grand

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There was a rover metro fro sale at a classic car show the other week.

£2200!

Although it was fully space framed with off road suspension and a supercharged V6 on the back seat powering the rear wheels!

Need something awesome, classic, and practical unfortunately the midget only fills 2 of those needs, so I’m torn between upgrading it and sellig it. I can afford it finacialy but just have nowhere to keep it and another car.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Cars you want…’ is closed to new replies.