Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cars – what ifs of safety
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Mrs Q requires a car.

Options are as follows – Nissan March (micra) 2013ish, Mazda 2 2012/13ish, Toyota Yaris not sure of age. Chevrolet Cruz 2013ish. Nissan Almera saloon Chevroley Avlvero (spelling?)

Any experience of any of them? I like the Cruz, but it is a bigger car with four airbags and a great crash rating, but will be about 2-3kGBP more.

March’s get hammered on depreciation, but still going to be around 6-7k for a 3 year old car.

Yaris hold their value too well, and don’t depriate as much.

Honda Brios look good on paper, but I worry that they are too small

I have it in my head she must have at least two airbags, the what ifs of carrying family around worry me.

All with autoboxes.

Any of them a big NO?

Xylene
    Free Member

gaah wrong forum

allan23
    Free Member

Had one of those Chevrolet things as a cheap Enterprise car. They apologised before I got in it, it was by far and away the most woeful car I’ve ever had the misfortune to drive.

I don’t think the accelerator pedal was connected as you could put it flat down and there was nothing, barely a change in engine noise, sensation of speed or forward motion.

Never owned or driven any of the others, known people with the Almera and they were damn good if a little unexciting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cars – what ifs of safety’ is closed to new replies.