Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Cars as weapons
  • akysurf
    Free Member

And of course the idiot driver’s defence team will probably suggest that he felt threatened and intimidated by the younger fitter man (who lets remember had just intentionally struck the side of the vehicle – so in court I am sure can be presented as angry and aggressive!), and he was simply trying to leave the scene as quickly as possible for his own safety. .

For these reasons ^^ I’m certainly getting a helmet cam at the next opportunity.

LoveTubs
    Free Member

You are a better man than I! I start loosing it if drivers don’t stop a pelican x-ings!

I hope you get a result.

Glad you and family are ok.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Glad youre well and your family. One thing about someone going to do this to me 99% of the time i will let it slip away, but its another thing when someone gonna do this to my love ones infront of me.. Bad things will going to happen which is better unsaid…. . Reminds me of muppet sometime ago while me and the other half still learning the red routes in sherwood pines.. One middleage geezer clocking his time on the route as he says and pushing his way in a drop which almost cause an accident to my wife which already there.. At the end of the ride i excuse myself told my family i go to toilet but im hunting the geezer all over the carpark (to just talk , honest ), that was his one lucky day. I dont like violence or trying to promote it but we all have our limitation, and some people have a short one…. Careful on the road, may it not happen again.. And that cam thing is a good idea.. Merry christmas.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Cars as weapons’ is closed to new replies.