Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • CARS: Anyone got an octavia scout? what do you think?
  • lard
    Free Member

I'm thinking of getting an octavia scout (non-facelift). Has anyone had one for a while and can you report on how it is long term?

with my job i do a lot of muddy tracks (i'm a farm animal vet) so could do with the 4×4 capability (especially in winter when I can't really be snowed in) but don't want to go down the SUV route (usually do 100+ miles a day)

thanks for any opinions
    andrew

el_diablo
    Free Member

I sell Skodas so am probably biased, the Scout is a great car, not a proper off roader but very capable and practical. Typical (modern) Skoda reliability and value for money. I had 3 on the trot last year and really rate them. Can't say I did more than 6k miles in any individual one, but there's plenty of the standard 4x4s around with loads of miles on and I'm not aware of any known common issues. Let me know if you want me to find you a suitable one. Some cracking offers on the new ones at the moment too.

pinches
    Free Member

dads sales manager at local skoda and he loves octavia scouts, especially 140bhp TDI ones.

they drive great and the 140 TDI is awesome. they are really good on the suspension aswell, nice and firm, good handling, loads of feeling, but not uncomfortable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘CARS: Anyone got an octavia scout? what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.