Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Carry-on luggage recommendations
  • benp1

I’m afraid I disagree. Soft bags are more efficient on space as there is no handle mechanism or wheels in the way. Plus I find them generally easier to lug around on the move, generally lighter, and easier to stuff in a locker (when other stuff is already in there)

Wheel are useful in queues, or if you have a monstrously heavy bag

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Soft bags are more efficient on space as there is no handle mechanism or wheels in the way

Sure. Not quite what I meant – they’re really easy to fit in overhead lockers. I suppose if you’ve got a soft bag of the right carry on dimensions it makes no difference. I’m always surprised how much goes into a carry on bag though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Even if we politely overlook the bit about putting stuff in the hold, surely putting your laptop in is a sign of madness

Hardly.

Next flight is a long haul to mid haul, with a 2hr connection. On a Saturday. I don’t want to to lug anything around with me, so bag in the hold. It’s a Saturday, so I’d rather not work, and would rather not have even the temptation to work, so in goes the laptop.

Mine’s a bloody Mary. Spicy, and strong. Thanks.

😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Work is making you fly on a Saturday?

Yes boss.
    No boss.
    Whatever you say boss.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I even have to pay for my own clothes. 😉

Plenty of time in lieu and WFH the rest of the time, so it all works out quite nicely, thanks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You’re welcome.

EDIT

I even to pay for my own clothes.

I thought your shoes were on prescription, no?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m disappointed with you, DD. That was the easiest sitter of the day and you had to include it in an edit? You’ve lost your edge…..

😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I shall find it again on Sunday…maybe too much POW for an edge though. 😀

Enjoy your weekend work flight! Put your feet up…just don’t take a picture. We know how the last one ended up.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Carry-on luggage recommendations’ is closed to new replies.