Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Carron valley riding buddies wanted
  • mudmunkey
    Free Member

Any lads use carron valley looking for a riding buddy. Not a newbie but bot top of my game either. Live in coatbridge but love learning other trails

stevie750

Why don’t you join glasgow mtb meetup
    I have only managed to get out once with them at cathkin but they where a nice bunch.

bigG
    Free Member

Try posting up on Stirling Bike Club site.

I’m very local to Carron Valley but I’m never sure when I can get out midweek due to work, and my weekend ride is usually with the Stirling Cub roadies.

thegman67

Hi,I live in Tannochside Uddingston(around a two minute cycle from the Showcase
    Cinema) and there a couple of us that go out midweek local around Bothwell Castle and singltrack around Blantyre. Also a member of Lanarkshire mtb club,drop me a email and we can hook up and I will show you some local stuff

mudmunkey
    Free Member

Cant see how to message you guys privately. Is there a way on here ?

organic355
    Free Member

also try here for organsised rides etc:

http://www.trailscotland.co.uk/forums/

I ride carron valley every now and again, but I am in Dundee so not that local.

strackbaz
    Free Member

I know there are regular Carron Valley riders in Glasgow Mountain Bike Club http://www.gmbc.org.uk

I was up there myself yesterday for the first time since the storms. It’s short, not technical but flows really well and shouldn’t get ruined when the weather turns.

strackbaz
    Free Member

mudmunkey – Member
    Cant see how to message you guys privately. Is there a way on here ?

Click on member (beside a profile name), then click on profile and you should get that persons email address.

thegman67

Hi Mudmonkey See you joined Lanarkshire mtb club I am the first one to say hi,you can access my mob number on the contacts page. Off to Morzine on Thursdays so hopefully we can hook up when I get back

mudmunkey
    Free Member

Hey bud. Enjoy your holiday you lucky bugger

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Carron valley riding buddies wanted’ is closed to new replies.