Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Carrier bags.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

I swear the till lad in morrisons today must have thought there was some kind of pay incentive if he forced you to put all your 40 quid shop into one bag. Give me the bloody bags!!!

MrOvershoot

This goes in 1 bag £40 or thereabouts 😉

Drac

“Please may I have another bag?”

neilwheel
    Free Member

Take your own?

zippykona

Earth Murderer.

m360
    Free Member

“Please may I have another bag?”

That would involve speaking to someone, why do that when you can keep quiet and “shout” about it on a biking forum when you get home?

Next year they’ll be charging for bags, then they’ll be throwing them at you 😉

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Youd trust that in one bag? Not if you’d bought it at Waitrose you wouldn’t.
    Shonkiest bags around!

jon1973
    Free Member

“My Waitrose bag isn’t strong enough to hold my £40 bottle of single malt.”

#firstworldproblems

😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

I asked for bags several times, each time was when I ran out of space. Bless him, nearly tipped him over the edge when he had to call the stupidvisor over as my card wouldn’t work 😀

rureadyboots
    Free Member

If you have to use carrier bags you are poor. Maybe you should change your attitude.

project
    Free Member

discount supermarket last week no bags in the store at all,chap in another queue, asked for some bags, told none availble, said i ll go to car and get some, he didnt return, conveyor full of cheap stuff and many unhappy customers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You still have carrier bags? What a backwards place.

takisawa2

Little lad & I used them there new hand scanners at Tesco today.
    All works really well except for there being no bags at the tills. Had to leave the lad to guard the shopping while I legged it to the normal tills. Tesco lady said the idea is you dont need a basket just scan & bag it as you go, but that would feel odd to me. Be like shoplifting… 😕

nealglover
    Free Member

Tesco lady said the idea is you dont need a basket just scan & bag it as you go, but that would feel odd to me. Be like shoplifting…

That’s the best part about the hand scanners.
    Bag your shopping as you scan it, then pay and leave.
    Loads easier than bagging a big pile at the end.

zippykona

The amount of people that ask for a paper bag to protect their cellophane wrapped greetings card from the rain always perplexes me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Carrier bags.’ is closed to new replies.