Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Carlisle family friendly eateries – any tips?
  • Rich_s

Group of 10 aged from 2 to 80. Dietary requirements include a veggie and a fussy old git who’ll only eat steak.
    5 kids.
    3 knackered parents.
    9/10 of the group are of Yorkshire descent so are allergic to spending more than tuppence ha’penny.

Any tips for (Sunday) eateries in or very close by Carlisle?

We were thinking Italian as that would usually cover off the food options, but open to ideas…

Any help greatly appreciated before I end up at some God awful hungry horse carvery shit tip.

justinbieber

There are a couple of great Italian restaurants in town, Adriano’s is good and kid friendly, as is Prezzo on Warwick road. If you don’t want Italian, then Foxborough is an amazing BBQ restaurant, Quarter Lounge is good (and good for kids) and The Old Bank chophouse is pretty tasty too. I’ve not taken the kids to Foxborough or the old bank before though but I wouldn’t have a problem doing so

TheBrick
    Free Member

Morrisons

Rich_s

Morrisons

Having eaten at our local branch, I can safely say I would rather hack my legs off with a rusty knife than chance it again. Michelin star or not.

Thanks for the tips Bieber.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Carlisle family friendly eateries – any tips?’ is closed to new replies.