• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Carl Frampton! (boxer) (spoiler within!)
  • DezB
    Free Member

Oh my god, did anyone else see that fight? Such a shame it wasn’t on terrestrial telly, cos that win was like Fury beating Klitchko or more Lloyd Honeyghan beating Curry. Felt like the McGuigan days – ol’ Barry was in floods of tears after.
    Fantastic stuff. Boxing of real quality too.

Pigface
    Free Member

He was simply brilliant, on of the best performances by a British/Irish boxer ever.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah! He looked like he could see everything that Santa Cruz was doing almost in slo-mo. So sharp and skillful, couldn’t take my eyes off it.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

He was on the radio before the fight saying people should put a bet on him as the bookies were giving him no chance. I only bloody well forgot to do it….gahhh!

DezB
    Free Member

No way I would’ve risked that bet! When he caught SC in the second I was like ” He really is that good! ”

deepreddave
    Free Member

All credit to him as he’s a very good boxer. I’d like to see the Quigg rematch or him take on Rigondeaux but guessing this might make both fights less likely 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

I love skilled boxers, but Rigondeaux puts me to sleep, so I hope Frampton avoids him!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Carl Frampton! (boxer) (spoiler within!)’ is closed to new replies.