Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Carhiretrackworld
  • thered

Can anybody recommend a car hire company that actually supplies a car something similar to what you’ve booked.

My last experience of booking a 307 or similar led to being given the keys to a Fiat Panda and being told “It’s similar because it’s a 5 Door”!

Scabs!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hertz, Europcar, Enterprise all give me what I book.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Enterprise or Arnold Clark.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Enterprise. Excellent IME.

Not Hertz. Well, I got what I booked after an argument.

This was after my car broke down in France last year so relatively recent experience.

cheers_drive

Enterprise
    I used to hire when required instead of owning a car a found if I booked late and booked the smallest I would always be upgraded.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Never had any issue with getting what i booked- almost always get upgraded tbh and never have issues with trying to pin existing damage on me

Ive had issues with the smaller cheap hire co’s to the point i wont use them now. It ends up costin the same with more hassle. – you damaged this – you broke that etc.

Never had hassle with real avis enterprise or europcar offices , the affiliated not quite official branches have given hassle on occasion.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hertz, 100% record from about 50 so far, there are always exceptions but a breakdown is unfortunate.

joat

Enterprise once upgraded me and tried to charge. Luckily I had my printed quote and booking form. I suspect they only had big cars left and I’d called their bluff. Nice big car for the weekend!

paddy0091
    Free Member

Can only speak from using Enterprise, but they’ve seemed flexible before – and been upgraded numerous times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Carhiretrackworld’ is closed to new replies.