Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cardiff Mtb ride Saturday 27th
  • taxi25
    Free Member

If anyone on here was a regular on the old mtb-wales website, they may remember the North Cardiff Sunday morning ride ? I’m trying to get a bit of a reunion ride out on the 27th. So if you ever made it, or for that matter never did, but fancy a couple of hours out on Saturday you’d be very welcome to join us.
    Meeting outside the Lewis Arms Tongwynlais for a 10am start. It’ll be a social ride not a training session, so pace will be to suit the group. A bit about Castle Coch then out towards Rudry about 3hrs or there abouts.

Mods:
    I’m trying to catch a couple of people who don’t live on here like some, so I’ll bump it a couple of times.

richwales

I can’t make this one col, but would join you if it becomes a regular thing

taxi25
    Free Member

See how it goes Rich, a lot of the regulars have moved on/into different things. But would deff like to catch up with you again.

Ambrose

Sut mae pawb! It’s good to see this. I never made the Cardiff rides because I’m too far away in Ammanford.

The MTB Wales west crew turned into MTB Mynydd Du on facebook.

mooman
    Free Member

I be there Col.
    Will Machen mast be on planned route? Couple new lines up there you not seen.
    hope I remember how to ride mtb

creamegg
    Free Member

Its not worth doing unless you include the mast!

taxi25
    Free Member

To big a day out from Cardiff to include Machen. Looking for about a 3hr ride.

taxi25
    Free Member

Bump.

litespeedti
    Free Member

Why not have the next one up the Gap Col ? 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cardiff Mtb ride Saturday 27th’ is closed to new replies.