Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Carcass disposal – what's best?
  • pondo

Inevitably we all carc it – what’s the most useful thing to do with your cadavar, offer up your organs for donation to needier folk elsewhere or giftwrap your guts to a medical school to practice cutting things up on?

seosamh77
    Free Member

some one get this guy connected to his tele ffs! 😆

pondo

Heh! The two things are not related, but that made me laugh. 🙂

kayak23

See the thread about blowing stuff up.

piemonster

See the thread about blowing stuff up.

There’s got to be a market for this!!

What’s the funeral services going to be called. Sky high funeral directors? To kingdom come?

jimdubleyou

Fish food

jonnyboi

Inevitably we all carc it – what’s the most useful thing to do with your cadavar, offer up your organs for donation to needier folk elsewhere or giftwrap your guts to a medical school to practice cutting things up on?

What do you think?

monkeychild
    Free Member

I like the sound of this bio urn Be eco responsible in death 🙂 I also like trees 😀

martinhutch

Approved STW method is patio insertion.

tjagain

be on the organ donor register. thats a fair chunk of your body can be used. Heart, lungs, eyes, kidneys etc. You can also donate to medical science ie the medical school but of course not both.

My mother wants to be composted for fertiliser. **** knows how I am going to get her body minced to allow it to decompose quicker. I really don’t think a butcher is going to let me use their industrial mincer!

jca

Definitely blow it up…always ends well…
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_696072&feature=iv&src_vid=xBgThvB_IDQ&v=uD5sPgV61bw#t=43s[/video]

perchypanther
    Free Member

Taxidermy.

I’ve left explicit instructions that my mortal remains are to be stuffed and posed on the end of the sofa clutching the remote control as a constant and lasting reminder of our marital vows.

Wookster

pondo

What do you think?

Well, I’d have said organ donation – but then, medical schools need dead people to practice cutting things up on. So I don’t know, which is kind of why I asked. 🙂

CountZero

Well, I might suggest a sky burial, which should only leave a skelington, but the nearest we have to vultures are buzzards, kites, crows and Ravens, which will probably do a pretty efficient job; I’m not sure how well it might go with the rest of the neighbourhood, though.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Carcass disposal – what's best?’ is closed to new replies.